Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Harbor House at Midight


So, I have the greatest best friend in the whole wide world. Last night Elizabeth and I had attempted to go to bed around 11ish... we laid in our beds and talked for about 45 minutes before we decided that we both needed a chocolate shake. So we got out of bed and went to Harbor House at Midnight in our pajamas. And, all we ordered was one chocolate shake to share. I don't think that the waitress was super happy with us only ordering ONE shake for the two of us... but she can get over that.

Dear Harbor House,
Thank you for being open 24 hours a day. It is times like last night that I really needed you and the delicious chocolate shakes that you make so well. I'm sorry for all the times that I would drive by and make a face at your sign that says, 'OPEN 24 HOURS' and think that the only people who went there past my dinner time were weird. I didn't mean it. I love you.
You're biggest fan,
Annie

p.s. please hire nicer waitresses.

6 comments:

E.Money said...

oh gosh it was SO fun!! especially since i didnt have my contacts in so I couldn't see a THING and you had to lead me around! haha!

Brent said...

Sadly, there will never be nicer waitresses. It's not that kind of place - especially when they are open 24 hours.

Gerry Rojas said...

Umm...having horrible waitresses is part of the Harbor House experience.

Also please remember to do your hair all nice like for John & Mariah's wedding.

DESTINY AWAITS.

Josh_ewe_a said...

i stinkin love the harbor house. i always leave wanting to watch classic movies for some reason, i don't know why... oh, btw, i'm using Wii technology right now to write this comment.

Allie said...

That's so great - good choice with the Harbor House. Welcome to the club.

Missed you today - where the heck were you?! See you tomorrow :)

welcome.erin (: said...

I love it! your so funny! hahah!