Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feelin' hot, Hot, HOT!!

Palm Springs was a blast. Sleeping in every day, laying out by the pool, hanging out with fun people, and, getting to know new people!

To make a long story short, staff retreat was amazing! And, I am VERY thankful that the hotel we stayed in had a swimming pool. It was SO hot a of couple days that the thermometer in the car that we drove to grab lunch one day read 113 degrees. Now, I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure that even spa's don't get that hot...

Here are some fun pics from the trip...

Stacey, me, Bethany, and Allison. We didn't share a hotel room, but we were pretty much connected at the hip the whole trip...

The best bowling crew around. I love that Stacey is showing off the awesome shoes we all got to wear.

The car ride to the most delicious Mexican food place ever. We got in spirit and gave ourselves some bigote's (mustache's in Spanish).

As Stacy and I were on our way out to lay on our rafts and talk our last night at the hotel- we realized that our tank tops matched the colors of our rafts and had to take a picture! We had so much fun because we had the pool all to ourselves. All we did was lay on our rafts, talk and look up at the stars... it was great! I love the desert because the stars are so much easier to see!

3 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

My fav. part for the whole trip, based on the pics I have seen, is that you got to freakin bowl with Mrs. Fields and Mrs. Griffin. If nothing else happened for you through the week, you still had that "well-worth-it" moment. It looks like you had a blast and I am (to speak like a youth worker) STOKED for you.

"Welcome back, welcome back...well-come-back. Welcome back, welcome back, An-nie's back!"

E.Money said...

aw SO FUN!!!!

thanks for quoting Ma$e, Josh! :)

Brent said...

Looks like fun. Next time you go bowling, give me a holla. That's how I roll.