Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I have been gone...

I have been gone for a few days and I know that I have a few things to catch up on... like blogging "pictures of my workspace" (thanks for tagging me Brian) and what "the first 15 songs are on my ipod when I push shuffle" are (thanks for tagging me Brent)...

I also have some fun pictures that I took in Palm Springs-which is where I have been the past couple days…

I know that I have some catch up to do... so, I will blog tonight! Right now I am about to take off to one of my c-group girls dance performances... I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

Annie freakin Summers, you better tell the truth on your Shuffle blog. No half-butting it. I want it to be legit..too legit to quit!

If it isn't legit, I have some real good ammunition...shhh...you know...

Brent said...

A little late on the blogs, but I can forgive that. You had a valid excuse.