Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pet names that make me sick...

I hate the term "pet name", it is annoying all by itself. But, the actual pet names that people come up with are MUCH worse...

Disclaimer: If you are offended by reading this blog because you call your significant other by any of these pet names... I'm sorry. I'm not sorry that I offended you, I'm sorry that it is impossible for you to think of a less cheesy, unoriginal, and lame nickname. - Boo

- Pookie (or any form of Pookie: Pooks, Pookums, etc.)

- Mr. Kitty Pants (good one Elizabeth... that’s in my top 3 worst nickname’s.)

- Sugar Bear

- Lovey or Lovey Dovey

- Shmookie

- Baby doll, or baby face, or baby cakes, or baby girl, or baby boy…or baby.

- Princess

- Lover or Lova (SICK.)

- Pooh Bear

- Angel

- Sugar Momma or Sugar Daddy

- Hottie or Hot Stuff

- Sweet cheeks

- Cuddle bug

- Girl

- Muffin

- Teddy Bear

- Sweet Thang

- Sugar Lips

- Puddin'

- Snuggles

- Smoochie

- Stud muffin

- Cutie Patootie

- Honeybunch, or Honey buns, or honey bunny. Honey by itself is acceptable, but not when paired with another ridiculous word.

- Chicka

- My lil Dumplin’

- Toots

- Main Squeeze

Did I miss any?

8 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

you missed...pardon my language but I am not using any words that aren't in the Bible, but I used to call an ex gf "Hot Ass", mostly because I thought it was funny because it was so absurd. I love the list though. I do, however, want to know where the idea came from to write this.

ponch0 said...

I have never heard "toots" be one....haha. Well, I was wondering, on Saturday night my friend Audrey is going to be in town and she knows Kayla and I. So, I was wondering if she could possibly come with us. She gets along really well with everybody and she is really fun! :-)

Josh Peters said...

you spent time with three married couples last night and I'm desperately trying to recall which names they used... so I can go back and tell them that you hate their name calling ways. (call out - woot woot)

jessie estupinan said...

My dogs' names are
*Max
*Daisy
(:

Alyssa said...

ohhh hahaha!

such a good blog

elise! said...

main squeeze???

gosh, what has this world come to?!?!

jennifer said...

hey annie its jennifer leach i have a blog now its jennifermouse.blogspot.com and i cant wait for the sleepover tomorrow its gonna be super duper fun love ya

Brent said...

You've ruled a lot out there.