Friday, July 20, 2007

So, I lied.

I said that I was going to post pictures a while ago and I didn't. So, to catch you up, these are pictures of Josh's 3 year old party, the fair, one of our weekend services and the Gurly trip that Wildside took to Hollywood...

Josh's Birthday party. He turned three a couple weeks ago... I can't believe how big he is getting, and how much fun he is! He even let me wear his train conductor hat!
I love his face in this picture.
Corn dogs at the 4:30 service with two of my favorite people.
Zack and I at the fair... I guess he's making that face because I'm not looking where I'm driving ?
The whole crew at the fair. It was SUCH a fun night. You guys are GREAT!
...
Dear Brent and John,
I'm sorry that I didn't see you at the fair. I wanted to run into you so that we all could hang out... but I never saw you. Maybe if I had your phone numbers in my phone... that kind of thing won't happen again. I hope that you had fun watching the demolition derby... I had fun watching crazy people and going on rides. I would like to go to the fair with both of you sometime.
...
Your friend,
Annie
...
P.S. John Wright- I did e-mail you back. Stop spreading lies to my best friend that I didn't. Jesus wouldn't lie... you shouldn't either.


Crazy socks at Lucky Strike Bowling... So much fun!




These guys were really nice and let us take a picture with them at the oxygen bar...

5 comments:

Brent said...

1) Nice hat.

2) Corn dogs are great, especially at the fair.

3) I don't buy it.

4) Nice socks.

5) Of course those guys let you take a picture with them.

John said...

I had no idea you were that funny! Seriously...

jessie estupinan said...

i love love love your socks (:

Brent said...

What did you do to Zack to make him so sad in all the pictures?

Bethany said...

Good times, good times