Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On the Escalator today...


I heard this conversation with Becky:

Guy #1: YO! MY BROTHA... WASSUP!
Guy #2: YO!
Guy #1: HEY WHERE YOU BEEN... WHERE YOU AT NOW?
Guy #2: OH YOU KNOW! I'M, YOU KNOW... GOIN TO THE 12-14. 350.
Guy #1: YEAH YEAH, WOAH-KAY. I BE THERE.
Guy #2: YUP.
Guy #1: YEAH YEAH, THIS (points to his elbow). IT AINT RIGHT.
Guy #2: UH-HUH... UH-HUH. WE DO IT. YEAH, WE DO IT RIGHT!

Guy #1 was one step ahead of us on the escalator and almost to the second floor, and Guy #2 wasn't even on the escalator, he was on the floor below us. They could have easily been the loudest people in the whole entire mall. I'm pretty sure that you could hear them on all three floors...


Oh Seattle... how I love you for all of your interesting people and fun moments.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Was that "Wokay" or "Wookie"?

jessie estupinan said...

This is halariouss..yes i did laugh out loud ")