Monday, August 20, 2007

Reason 9,856 I love living with roommates...

My roommates are the best. I love them with my whole heart. Becky and Elizabeth are two of my best friends in the whole wide world and I am so SO blessed to be living with them. Sometimes I think that it would be fun to live in a studio all by myself in New York or Seattle, but then I would miss out on things like this...

Tonight when we all got home from our busy days, around 9ish, we decided that we wanted to go out. We ended up at the Harbor House... one of our favorite places. Not because the food is super delicious, or even because the waitresses are super awesome and nice... mostly because it is just always open, and we always seem to laugh the hardest when we were there. Tonight we saw a really big tall back man wearing a camo vest and tight black pants with cowboy boots. He was dancing all by himself and having an awesome time... how lucky for us be there while this was happening. AWESOME. The harbor house has a really big place in our hearts...

After two huge hot fudge sundae's Becky decided that she was craving cereal so we all piled in the car and went to go find a grocery store that was still open. Thank goodness for ALBERTSON'S! While we were there we did a scavenger hunt for the most random things that we could find, and also just took some other fun pictures...


Who knew that there was such a thing as Micky Burgers...

I love Becky's face in this one. I also love how excited Elizabeth is over these neon straws...

Awesome visors. If you're ever going to a themed visor party, Albertsons is the place to go!

We also bought these bug glasses at the store. 2 for $4... how could we say no!? They were way too good to pass up! We came home and had a photo shoot with them... this was the best picture.

I love my roommates!

2 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

Those glasses are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love how Albertson's becomes ALBERTSON'S!!!!! when you're involved.