Thursday, December 6, 2007

It makes me happy when skies are grey...


Becky and I did some Christmas shopping last night and every year when I am doing my Christmas shopping I always end up buying something for myself. I know that's not the point of Christmas shopping... but I felt like I could justify it.

Since I will be moving to Kentucky (where they had snow flurries yesterday-something unheard of in Southern California) and I do not have a lot of warm jackets. And more importantly, I do not have a lot of CUTE warm jackets (something that will be ABSOLUTELY unnecessary when I live in Kentucky) I felt like the jacket I saw should come home with me, and then one day move out to Kentucky with me... so I bought it.

Then today I woke up and put on my brand new jacket! Not very often when I wake up and put on a jacket do I get to wear it all day long... and today I did! I'm even still wearing it!

I love cloudy cold days! And I am going to love Kentucky!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

thats not as bad as me i go christmas shoping and then see something i like and then have my mom or whoever im going with buy it and then i get it on chritmas!! then i get what i want and i dont have to pay anything but i do have to wait a few weeks which really stinks!!!!!! LOL!! Love you and miss you soooooooo much!!(and so do the twins)!! :)

Heather McTaggart said...

Pics of the "adorable Kentucky Jacket?" WELL.......

Anna said...

I love it...and, I too, would like to see pictures of the adorable Kentucky jacket. :)

I've been drooling over the cute ones here, too, but we don't get many chances to wear jackets out here in Florida, either.

E.Money said...

ok, its time to change the horrible seasick picture of me from your blog. :)

kayla rae said...

I almost bought that same jacket the other day! So cute!

Heather McTaggart said...

It is adorable, but so are you so go figure!