Monday, December 17, 2007

Roommate Christmas #3


Pictures are worth a thousand words, typically, if it's just your average photo. This picture however, I would say is worth about a hundred thousand words.

We bought some pretty Christmas dresses from the Salvation Army to take Christmas pictures in. Then, we were going to put them on a Christmas card to send out to our friends... this was put in the reject pile... but I just thought it was to good to not share.

This picture is incredible because none of us had any idea what the others were doing. I love that Elizabeth is licking an ornament, I'm totally not even looking at the camera, and Becky looks mad.

Pretty good. Pretty dang good.

I'm so excited to be getting married, but on the same token so, SO sad that I won't be able to live with Becky and Elizabeth anymore. They are the best roommates ever!

No comments: