Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

So, today is Valentines Day, and I have a ton of friends who hate it becasue they think that it is either a day for Hallmark to make a ton of money, or that it's Singles Awareness Day. And, I'm not going to lie, for a while I hated it too becasue I am single. However, I have realized that you really don't need to have a significant other to have a day where you recognize the people that you love. I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends and such a great family. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the chocolate. Oh, wait a minute. thanks Stephen for giving me some of his chocolate!

:)

JG

Josh_ewe_a said...

Yo, yo! I checked out your blog. Very nice. Figures you would have polka dots on your page. well, hope your v-day was full of love and friendships.