Wednesday, March 21, 2007

feel the beat of the rhythm of the night...

I don't know why but i woke up this morning with a Gloria Estephan song stuck in my head, which means two terrible things:

1. it will probably be stuck in my head all day which means that i will be singing it. AND... i don't even know all the words so it will sound like, "TURN THE BEAT AROUND! TIME TO FE A NA NA!! TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN... DUH NA NA NA NA NAAAA!!" ... terrible.

2. it also means that I probably had a dream involving Gloria. I can't remember the dream, but i must have been in hell.

Also, last night... I slept with Allison. Not in a shady way, in a girl sleepover kind of way, it was VERY fun!

3 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

You should be very careful... If what they say is true, then the rhythm is gonna getcha! Also, your last statement is wrong on so many levels...

Justin Ihara said...

hey! thanks for putting me as your blog friend. also, i don't know what song you're talking about but when i read your blog i thought of the gwen stefani song that goes "B-A-N-A-N-A". I HATE THAT SONG!!!!

Josh_ewe_a said...

First of all, I LOVE that song. It is one of those songs that instantly makes me happy. Second, I am not sure if dreaming about Gloria is such a bad thing. Would you have rather dreamt about Debbie Gibson? And Finally, I am going to have to agree with Josh and say that your last statement was a little...how do you say...strange. I am not sure if you can say that you slept with Allison.

TTYL.

P.S. I am excited too!!! (That was a reference to your post on my blog, not a ref. to you sleeping with Allison. Thought I should clear that up.)