Thursday, March 22, 2007

Usually i don't believe what fortune cookies say, BUT...


I just opened a fortune cookie and it said, "Today will be lucky and memorable for you". Well... today was probably the funnest day EVER! First of all, i got to sleep in because I asked if I could come in late so that i could go to a Tyrone Wells concert with my friend Josh, and so I did, and It was so great!! The concert was up at Fullerton College, it was out doors, the weather was perfect, AND there was only like 150 people there! It was AWESOME! My friend josh who has been a huge fan of Tyrone since he was playing in little coffee shops, and I went to talk to him after AND not only did he remember josh, he also recorded a video for Mariah and John's wedding (telling them that he is so honored to have his song playing and God bless) since they are playing one of his songs while the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the isle. SO COOL. Once we left the concert Josh and I went to go grab lunch at this little Hawaiian restaurant that i never would have found on my own... but it was DELICIOUS. To make my day even better, when I got back into the office I saw some friends that i hadn't seen in a while! It was the best day! My fortune cookie was right!!

3 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

Wow, those mexicans have prophetic skillz!!! Note the 'z' at the end of skillz, instead of an 's'. Thank you for the fun time today. I loved you shman spotting skillz.

Oh, and Karate Kid duece was great too.

Justin Ihara said...

fortune cookies are for pagans...;)

Josh_ewe_a said...

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG! BLOG! No new post, huh? Well, I'll just say this then: "I did something kind of wacky. I used Photoshop at work today to composite our faces together to see what our kids would look like. Our family album! You don't want to see our children?"