Monday, April 23, 2007

Do blondes REALLY have more fun?

I think that I'm going to dye my hair dark. Not like dark dark, but I would like a change... I think that I am going to go brunet for a while. I did this about a year ago, and it was fun for a while, but once it started to fade I got over it really fast and went blonde again. But, this time I think I may try to keep my hair darker for longer. We'll see if I can keep it through summer or not...

I was thinking that I really like Cameron Diaz's color in this picture.



What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go dark, dark. If you're going to do it, you might as well really make a change. Besides, it's just hair. It'll get lighter in the sun and it's just one summer.

jessie estupinan said...

i think that would be so cute! and i also believe that it was funny on sunday when you and e$ were like, rippping my pony-tail out of my head to inspect the color. hahaa

do it.

elise! said...

so cute! do it do it do it! it would soooo ah-dorable!

elise! said...

would be so* (sorry about that)

E.Money said...

yeah im totally going to go dark before the wedding i am in!!! bye bye red!

Brent said...

Go for it.