Sunday, April 8, 2007

An Egg-cellant Evening...

Last night was SO fun!! It started at around 3:30 in the afternoon, and ended close to 2 in the morning. We dyed Easter Eggs, watched "It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown!", went on an Easter egg hunt, played a fun game of Facory (where everyone makes a different noise and dance move and you all do them together), played would you rather, and so much other stuff.
Here are some pics from the evening...





AAA (not the insurance company...) Allison, Allison, and Annie



The whole crew after the Easter egg hunt



Another pic of the whole crew



Playing Facrory


I love my friends! Thanks for having Easter a day early with me! You guys are GREAT!!!

4 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

I absolutley love how your last easter egg has a little "bubble" on its side
you are so cute
Happy Easter!

ponch0 said...

That sounds like so much fun! I was also wondering, for the local missions thing on Wednesday...I forgot to turn in my slip, but if there is still room I could drop it off at the office tomorrow (Monday). If you could let me know that would be wonderful, thanks so much!

Allison said...

I had SO much fun! Thanks for all you did to help prep for the day...

PLEASE send me all of your pictures...especially the ones with the egg in my mouth...

Allie said...

oh my gosh - i had so much fun that night too! that game was awesome!!! love you annie - when you get back i'll be working very close to you :)


YAAY!!