Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pictures from FLAT-YOU day..

Sorry these are a couple days late everyone, i really liked looking at every one else's pictures, I just didn't get around to posting my own... so here they are... finally.

My flat helped me put on my favorite new shoes...


When I got into work my flat helped me check and respond to a bunch of e-mails...


Rocked out to music in my car with E-money's flat...


Met up with Mariah and her flat at BJ's for lunch... SO GOOD!!


I also went to Target with my flat. She sat in the baby/child seat the whole time and I got some funny looks, but whatever... my flat would not have been happy in my purse or folded up in my wallet... she told me so.

5 comments:

Mel East said...

cute flats

jessie estupinan said...

that last picture is halariousssss!!!

Dear Annie,
i think you are amazingggg!!!
Love, Jessiee

ponch0 said...

So fun!

Brent said...

Busy day for Flat Annie.

Alyssa said...

you make me laugh!!

i love annie!!!