Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today is FLAT-YOU day!

Today is the day that I have been excited for all week! FLAT-YOU day! What you do is you draw a picture of yourself (or have the graphics guy for Wildside make one for you-if your me) and then you take it with you everywhere and take a picture of everything that you do during the day. For example: I came into my office this morning and checked my e-mail, so I took a picture of FLAT-ANNIE next to my computer. At the end of the day you blog about everything that you did and then you post pictures of your FLAT-YOU's day! Elise, Christine, Poncho, Jessie, Kayla, Elizabeth... I can't wait to see your pictures!

Don't forget to bring them to the service this weekend for a group picture!

4 comments:

welcome.erin (: said...

I think your flaT PERSON OR WHATEVER IT IS IS VERY CUTE! ALTHOUGH YOU DONT HAVE BLACK HAIR? DOTN GET THAT PART? but yeh! love you! bye!

jessie estupinan said...

ANNIE!! I AM NOT COMING TO CHURCH THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

THIS IS AWFULLLL!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

elise! said...

i definatley will bring my flat saturday!!!! but i am not allowed to blog till sunday because i got in trouble... :) i'll tell u about my weekend sat.!

Heather Leith said...

i want pictures!! i just posted about my flat person. woohoo!