Sunday, April 29, 2007

These are my confessions...

So, lately I have been trying to be more self-disciplined because I feel like I am one of those instant gratification people. Like, I NEED that, and I need that NOW. And, really reality doesn't always happen like that. I give in WAY too much to what I want now, and I don't give any thought to things in the future. Example: I have $5.25 in my savings account. It has been sitting in there for 12 years and has been the same $5.25 that I have had in there since I opened my account when I was 8. Meaning that I haven't put ANY money in there since then, because I want to spend it NOW. Sooo... I’m trying to get better at that, along with disciplining myself in other areas too...

Here are some of my guilty pleasures:
- shopping
- bagels (ONLY from I love Bagels, their my favorite!)
- sleeping in way too late
- a #2 from McDonalds (I feel SO guilty every time that I go here, I won't even go with anyone else. I feel like I have to do it in secret because I am so embarrassed that I love McDonalds...)
- wearing sandals everywhere (I have so many pairs of shoes, but I just hate wearing shoes... i think it’s more a matter of being lazy)
- wearing jeans and t-shirts everywhere (I am 21... I feel like I need to dress a little better than jeans and t-shirts, and sometimes I do... but I just like to be comfortable. I just feel like I need to dress my age more I guess)
- buying a ton of books that I am super excited to read and reading 5 of them at the same time and not finishing any of them... I drive myself crazy with that.
- chocolate chip cookies with walnuts

... I know that I have so many more, I just can't think of all of them right now.

What are some of your guilty pleasures??

5 comments:

Brent said...

Jeans and t-shirts are acceptable at 21. You can excuse yourself on that one.

My guilty pleasure is Chick-fil-A. I eat there all the time. Just ask your coworkers.

Allie said...

Chewy Chips Ahoy :)


For more...read my blog!


Love you A!

E.Money said...

oh gosh...so many!! but lately..
pizza
warm brownies
magazines
target
lounging in pajama pants

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Wait...
Most of these aren't guilty pleasures, they're just things you like. Except for the McDonald's thing. That's pretty guilty.

Allison said...

You should never feel guilty about McD's. It is there to be loved. I will appreciate it with you...

My list:
Cheesy love songs
Old Romantic Comedies
TV on DVD
text messaging instead of phone conversations