Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love you Tomorrow... You're only a day away!


Sooo... tomorrow I leave super early in the morning (like I'm leaving my house at 6:15am) to go up to LA for a super awesome conference. I am wayyy beyond excited!! I feel like it is going to be a mini vacation for me! I am staying in a hotel with some of the other interns at Saddleback, and it's going to be so great to spend time getting to know them better and going to the conference!! WooHoo!! I'm not sure exactly what the conference is going to be about, but I am sure that I'm stoked to be going. The people working for the conference e-mailed all the people coming to the conference and we had to take three different personality tests and print them out and bring them with us... here is what i have learned about myself so far...

My strengths are:
- Positivity
- Restorative
- Activator
- Significance
- Responsibility

I can't wait to go to this conference and be challenged and learn more about myself and how I can be a better servant and use my strengths in my job! I will blog about the highlights when I get back... now I have to go pack...

2 comments:

kayla rae said...

I sang that song in my first grade talent show...good times!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying the conference in an intellectual/growing you as a person way as well as, a totally fun/hangout/road trip/laugh a lot way!