Thursday, April 5, 2007

This post is for Becky







I have known my friend Becky since before we could walk. We have been best friends for 21 years and I would be so sad without her. Christmas of 2005 Becky and I moved into a condo together in Laguna Niguel. Lots of people say that you shouldn't live with your best friend, BUT I beg to differ. After living with her I think that it will be SO hard for me to move out… when that time comes (tear). She is one of those friends that you can always count on for ANYTHING, and one of the only people that has ever made me laugh so hard that I am crying,hyperventilating, and trying not to pee my pants all at the same time.

The only problem with being roommates with her is that our schedules are SO different that it makes it hard for us to hang out during normal hours of the day. Sooo... what usually ends up happening is that one of us will be getting ready for bed and the other one will get home, and we end up staying up until 2 in the morning talking and just hanging out. This wouldn't be so terrible except that we both have school and jobs, and it's hard to get up and do those things with so little sleep. But, some friends are worth that!

My favorite moments with Becky:
- singing in the car with a violin... gosh that was funny!!
- pizza dough in our kitchen
- seeing if I could fit in the dryer
- the things that we find on channel 10
- our sleepovers
- Gilmore Girl marathons
- laugh attacks
- fernando ortega concert with our parents... terrible.
- B.E.A.R. Radio
- the froggy dance
- Idyllwild
- condo Christmas
- Pedicures
- ... so many more that are not accounted for and so many more to come!!!

I love you Becky! You're the greatest friend and roommate ever! You need a blog!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Awesome!!!! It is so great that you have such a wonderful relationship with your roommates. What a blessing!

Christine.Marie said...

Wow that picture of you in the washer is sooo amazing i could never get myself into that