Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I can count to 12!

I got this idea from Jessie (who, I guess got it from Allison), on her Blog she had 12 things that she had in her room. But Because I don't want to do my room (because that's already been done) I thought it would be fun to do 12 things I have in my house!!

1. I have ONE bunk bed in my house
2. I have TWO other girls living in my house-not counting me
3. I have THREE sinks in my house, and THREE giant pink daisies
4. I have FOUR apples in my refrigerator
5. I have FIVE seasons of Gilmore Girls on my DVD shelf
6. I have SIX different things of lotion in my bathroom
7. I have SEVEN pairs of sandals
8. I have EIGHT pens in a cup sitting by my phone
9. I have NINE pictures hanging up on my walls
10. I have TEN rolls of wrapping paper in my hall closet
11. I have ELEVEN tall glasses in my kitchen cabinet
12. I have TWELVE pairs of pajama pants

Geez... that is a lot harder than I thought it would be!! You try!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW...very impressive. Did you actually have to walk around and find items that were that exact number? You have a lot of pajamas!!!

jessie estupinan said...

it is totally hard. everyone over looks the time it takes to find all of it!!!

haha

ponch0 said...

that is super hard, but you did it!!

Justin Ihara said...

i refuse to play your games