Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Call someone who cares with that almond...


I keep a bag of almonds in my office drawer at work just in case I get hungry (which I always do). And today somehow, I’m still not quite sure how it all started, Elizabeth, Brian and I all got in a war with those almonds. I was winning (since the almonds were in MY drawer, and Elizabeth and Brian had to pick the ones up off the floor) until Brian said something stupid and E and I just looked at him like, "Really? Really." All the almond throwing stopped and we all just looked at each other for a few seconds like, "well that was dumb... I don't even know if I want to throw almonds at you anymore that was so dumb". (But for the record I don't even remember what he said...) then Elizabeth says, "Brian, really. Call someone who cares with that almond." I started laughing so hard that I couldn't move- and then got ambushed with almonds. I guess I was an easy target since I couldn't move.

… Maybe you had to be there to think it was as funny as I did, but I thought was pretty dang funny.

8 comments:

Swanny said...

hmmm...

Allison Murray said...

i'm a blogger now...only because yours are so fun. and i want to have fun stories too. =)

Allison said...

almonds are too expensive to throw.
they're almost too expensive to eat!

Brent said...

Is that why you retreated to MC1?

E.Money said...

good times....

almonds ARE expensive..maybe i should wear them as jewelry instead.

Anonymous said...

Freakin' almonds...

E.Money said...

Seriously Brian...call someone who cares. With that almond.

Josh_ewe_a said...

MMM...I love almonds. It is sad that such a tasty and expensive treat would be used as ammunition in an office battle. you might want to try shark fins and truffles next time!!! Geez...