Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last night I was 3 years old...

Well, not really, but I did act like it.

After the church service last night at Wildside, a bunch of us went to Chick-fil-A because we wanted to spend some time with John and Mariah. They just got back from their honeymoon and they're leaving for Oklahoma on Tuesday, so it was very fun to hang out with them! Soo... after a delicious #5, and after eyeing the little kid play area for about 10 minutes, Kayla, Elise and I all went and climbed around on the play area. We totally ignored the sign that said "For children 3 years old and younger", right after we took a picture with it.

The slide in the play area was super fun, but I would have to say that the crazy mirror and the getting lost in the tubes that you climb around in was the best part. Elise and Kayla, you girls are way too much fun! We need to make this a tradition every time we go to Chick-fil-A!

Dear Chick-fil-A,
I like you a lot. I like your food and I like the people who work for you. I do not however, like your sweet tea or your stupid rules that only 3 year olds and younger can play in your play area. Do you like rotting peoples teeth and making grown-ups sad? I think it might be age discrimination to now allow people older than 3 to play. Also, just so you know, I ignored your rules last night and played anyways... because I think that those rules are stupid. I don't even think that 3 year olds could ever enjoy the play area as much as I did last night with my friends.
Just something for you to consider,
Annie

5 comments:

E.Money said...

Dear Annie,
You are the reason we have those rules. We don't trust you. Not now, not ever.

Hope you enjoyed your nuggets!
Love,
Chick-Fil-A

elise! said...

That was super fun! About the letter, I agree, people over 3 should be allowed in there. (especially when it's 10 at night and all kids under three are asleep) I used to love the sweet tea, but recently had a bad experence (it tasted like lime ade and zucchini. (how do you spell that? all i know is it's a vegatable.))and i haven't had a sweet tea since. i am actually kind of glad after i learned how much sugar is in it.

we definatley need to do that again someime!

Alyssa said...

i think you should do some resarch on adults using play places, however you had a looooooooooot of fun!

David T. Ulrich said...

oh gosh - totally agree about both points.

chick filet sweet tea is the worst! its like sugar with a side of water and brown colouring... totally gross!

Brent said...

How can you not like sweet tea?