Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Simba, I'm sorry.

Yesterday morning as Elizabeth and I were getting ready to leave our house, I looked out the window to see if I needed to grab a jacket before we left, and I saw a cat. It was weird because it started to meow at our door like it lived in our house, so I went outside to see if the cat had a collar on (because it was OBVIOUSLY lost). So Elizabeth and I go outside to see if we could call the owner and get the cat back home. We looked at his collar and it said the cats name was Simba. Well, Simba was nice at first purring and rubbing up against Elizabeth, but he freaked out as Elizabeth started to try and read me the phone number off of his collar. Simba started to try and run away, so I tried and hold Simba down while looking at his collar to dial the owner. That did won’t out very well, because freakin' Simba ran away without his collar. And, he was fast... let me tell you. We had no chance of catching up with him at all. Stupid cat.

I am terrible at rescuing animals.

Don't ever call me if you need help rescuing any lost pets. I will be no help; in fact, I might make things even worse.

... Freakin' Simba.

11 comments:

E.Money said...

seriously. what the heck, simba?! trying to do a good deed...no respect.

Brent said...

I won't add on the guilt of some poor child crying because they lost their cat and now poor Simba will never be found because he has no collar.

Alyssa said...

this incredibly sad
but incredibly hilarious

ponch0 said...

haha, no good luck with the cats..

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

Mistake #1: Trying to help a cat

Mistake #2: Caring enough about said cat to write a blog


Life Lesson: Cats suck. Learn about it!!

Christine.Marie said...

i hate cats, when i grow up i think that i will be a cat exterminator

David T. Ulrich said...

holy cow, this is a super funny story.

poor collar... lost without a home.



[stupid cat]

Anonymous said...

Cats are like people. Some are jerks. Some are acquaintances.

Example, "I KNOW a cat named Jiggy. He belongs to my friend Shannon."

Other cats are friend worthy. Case in point. My cat. "The Little Red Cat". If she treated me like Simba treated you, she'd no longer be my cat. However, to write off all of catkind because of one cat, that's racism.

jessie estupinan said...

haha, fricken' simba.
thats halarious to the max