Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pictures from Seattle

My favorite picture from Seattle because our polka-dot umbrella is in the background...


Emily and I drinking delicious Pellegrino at the reception...


All the girls at the reception


Julia, Laura and I on the Monorail


Another picture of all the girls


Emily and Luther (the biggest slobbery-est dog ever)


I made Laura jump the fence at the Seattle Center and climb onto the little car after they were closed, and she was nervous, but this picture is awesome.


Emily and I in the "get away car" that my aunt and new uncle were going to take from the wedding to the reception...


Julia and I tried on some mints for buck teeth. I think that it’s a good look for us...


The girls in front of the Metropolitian Market (one of my favorite places in Seattle)


We went into a used book store, and store was built around these 5 cats that lived there. There were like over head bridges and holes in the wall for them to walk through (WEIRD)... So, Julia and I took a picture!


1st Avenue where we were staying, we could walk EVERYWHERE!


There was this huge orange crane outside our window, so we climbed out and played on it! It was very fun... the scary part was trying to get back into our room…


Never drink this water... it's gross. Emily and I were very disappointed.

2 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

I love the pics and the activities that you were capturing. It sounds like you had an amazing time. Oh, and thank you for spelling Polka-dots correctly for once!!! :)

Brent said...

Looks like you had a good time. I need to visit Seattle sometime.

P.S. Dasani is gross. They put salt in it to make you drink more.

P.P.S. I'm behind on my blog reading, so this is my catch-up comment.