Sunday, May 20, 2007

And, a couple more reasons why I LOVE Seattle...

So, if you read my blog yesterday you would know that I want to move to Seattle, and that there are soo many reasons that I love it I couldn't possibly blog about them all. But here are a few more that I thought were important enough that they should be said:

- It has a monorail. Just like Disneyland (minus Mickey Mouse)... and it takes you everywhere! It is so much fun looking down at everyone with their colorful umbrellas and going by trees and big buildings!

- It has a 4 story Nordstrom.

I have so many pictures that I want to post, but I forgot my camera hook-up. Soo, pictures are coming soon!!

2 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

i like the little ammusement park outside of the Space Needle!

the water ride is fun (:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun! Wendy and I LOVE the northwest. If you haven't been, you have to go to Portland too. There's a Greek restaurant that is in my top 3 favorite places. Amazing!