Friday, June 1, 2007

I was tagged by Christine

Thanks Christine for tagging me… this is so fun! It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to think of these 6 things….

1. I have to take a shower every night before I go to bed, even if I showered in the morning. I just hate the feeling of going to bed without being totally clean (especially my feet)

2. Sometimes when I'm home alone, I'll turn on Frank Sinatra or Renee Olstead and sing super loud while I clean the house...

3. I have two really bad habits, one is that I try to read too many books at the same time and I can never finish any of them, the other is that I bite my nails (I know... it's gross, trust me I’m trying to kick the habit, it's just hard)

4. I do NOT like Fergie. I know that lots of people do... but I think that she is super annoying and hurts my ears. Every time I hear one of her songs on the radio I change the station as fast as I can. Her songs are so catchy I can get then stuck in my head... and that drives me even more nuts than just hearing her on the radio.

5. I sleep (every single night) with a body pillow. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to sleep without it.

6. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world (especially during Christmas time) and I always get super excited on my way there. Even though I have been to Disneyland SO many times… I still get super excited like is my first time going.

Those are my 6! I tag Elizabeth and Allison Murray!

5 comments:

Vinod Chand said...

Hi,
I chanced up on your blog while just navigating from my own using the bloggers next blog button.

I must say, the habits that you talk about are something that almost everyone has, therefore don't no reason to fret on them and waste your energy. I think it is best that you enjoy what you do irrespective of what others may think about it while remaining within the generally accepted decency norms of your society.

Have a good life, and yes Enjoy Disneyland every time you visit.

Best wishes

Heather Leith said...

what a weird guy ^^^

I LOVE RENEE OLSTEAD! Did you know she was in 13 Going on 30? The girl in the elevator?

Anonymous said...

I wish MY name was vinod chand! I'd be on top of the world with a name like that.

E.Money said...

I'm ON it! thanks for tagging me :)

Brent said...

I LOVE Fergie. Oh wait, not the singer, I meant the Dutchess of York.

Disneyland is becoming one of my favorite places. Hooray for annual passes (especially as Christmas gifts).