Thursday, June 28, 2007

Worst song ever




Tonight on my way home from the mall with Becky, I heard the WORST song I have ever heard. This is a huge statement, considering that I have been alive for 21 years and have heard my fair share of horrible songs. This tops all....





- The bum bum song by Tom Green... Stupid.
- What's up by 4 Non Blonde's... Irrelevant.
- I Would Do Anything for Love by Meatloaf... Disturbing.
- Sussudio by Phil Collins... Lame.
- Butterfly by Crazytown... Not Impressed.
- Lipgloss- Lil Mama... WORST SONG EVER.

learn about it.

Dear Lil Mama,
I think that you have some problems if the only thing that you can think to sing about is your lipgloss. You're song is dumb. I don't care about your lipgloss. I don't think that it is "cool" or "poppin'" nor do I believe you that "the boys chase you at schoo". It's lip gloss. Not love potion number 9. In your song you say, "What you know 'bout me" well, this is what I know about you...

1. you buy "Mac and L'Oreal, yup 'cause you're worf it", you also "put's it on so purfet"
..
2. You need to go back to school. I am not an English major but, your words are definitely not grammatically correct... nor are they even words... (purfet?... not a word)
..
3. I don't know of any lipgloss that can "make the boys keep stoppin'"
..
4. No matter how many L'Oreal watermelon crushes, that is not the reason that "all these boys got crushes"
..
5.Your song is not great... and neither is your lip gloss.
..
6. You wasted 3 minutes of my life tonight because your song is on the radio.
..
7. I will NOT be buying your CD.
...
I can think of better lyrics than you,
Annie Summers

8 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

Thats a pretty lame-sounding song. Sorry you had to listen to it. I would also add onto the list of worst songs, all of the typical wedding songs like "We Are Family". UGH!!! So much anger boils up just thinking about that song.

Brent said...

That's why I don't listen to the radio. Sure, I may not know the hip new songs and lingo that the kids are using these days, but I'm spared from the horrible drivel that the music industry passes off as hits.

I can't believe you put Meatloaf on your worst song list though.

Mariah Snyder said...

but remember the one from Tyrones wife!!!! terrible!

jessie estupinan said...

Annie, you make me laugh. (:

Christine.Marie said...

You are right, this is a horrible song.

It is lip gloss, who cares.

E.Money said...

I really don't think you can put Sussudio on the same level as those other songs. While its not a personal favorite, it has a catchy beat and its not about anything remotely as dumb as a makeup product. That Tom Green song though.. dang, good call. What a montrosity!

David Hughes said...

Crazy Town: Butterfly


hahahahahahahaha


oh man...I think I watched a Vh1 special on that song. good pick.

John said...

I think "Lean Like a Cholo" should have definitely been on that list.