Friday, June 29, 2007

The Mystery Spots...

The past two days my roommate becky and I have been finidng these mystery spots all over the sleves of our clothes, and other things. It didn't make much sence to us becasue we have nothing sitting out in our house that would leave little black marks on our clothing, but the marks looked like we had wipped our clothes on an ink pad or something (which, obvisouly, we did not).

Anyways... tonight on our way home from seeing Ratatouille, we got inside of our house and Becky realized that I have this black stuff on my fore heard between my eyes.... What? So, we played detective and back tracked from my car to the front door looking at everything and touching everything to see if it would leave black stuff on our fingers... and, we figured it out. There are two giant bushes that sit along side of the path to our front door that have this gross gross stuff on it... ew. Since when did bushes start bleeding black grossness?

Well, mystery solved... thank goodness for Clorox Bleach! And, watch out for those weirdo bushes... I'm not sure if they stain yet, but if they do, it's a sad day.


... now if you'll excuse me, I have a couple things to go wash.

1 comment:

E.Money said...

weeeird..sorry i missed that haha!