Sunday, July 22, 2007

7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2... THOUSAND PINES!

I know that I'm too old to go away for Summer Camp as a student... but that doesn't mean that I can't still get excited for going! Today marks exactly one week until Wildside takes off for Thousand Pines... and oh boy I'm excited! This time next week I will be unpacking my bags, setting up my bed, talking to the girls in my cabin, and getting ready to head down for our first night session. I can't wait... GET EXCITED EVERYONE! Thousand pines... you're only 7 days away! Woo Hoo!!

4 comments:

kayla rae said...

I can't wait! It will be such a fun week =]

Bethany said...

6 days...and counting!!!

David Hughes said...

bahaha gonna be so fun! :)

and my boys are in 8th grade this year, so they will probably ditch me for girls every day...so if you wanna hangout i'll probably be free haha.

Christine.Marie said...

I can't wait!

I will be seriously amazing!

best week of my life.