Monday, July 23, 2007

I had the best day ever!


Today was the best day ever! It was the first day that I have had in a while to just relax and "do nothing". Elizabeth and I woke up about 9ish, made breakfast together, and then took off for the bookstore. I bought a book that I have read before, but I gave my copy away to a friend, and so I wanted to buy a new one. After buying my book and making fun of a couple books that were sitting out on some bookshelves we headed to Starbucks and got some iced tea. Then we went down to the Dana Point Harbor and read for 4 strait hours. Elizabeth finished the new Harry Potter book and I got about half way through my book... it was so great. Once I started to notice that I was getting a little sun burned and we both started to get a little tired from being out in the sun for so long we decided to go home. We picked up some gift certificates that we had gotten as a gift to Happy Nails and took off to go get pedicures. I got pink with polka-dots on my toes and Elizabeth got chocolate brown with polka-dots on her toes. So fun! Now that we are back home we made dinner and now we're watching my favorite movie ever, Anne of Green Gables!
...
This has been the best day ever! I love you Elizabeth… and I love spending time with you! You're the greatest!

2 comments:

E.Money said...

i love YOU! :) it seriously was the best day ever!!

Jordan said...

oh my gosh that kind of day sounds like heaven to me! what's better than reading a good book with a starbucks, your best friend, and by the beach and top it all off with a relaxing pedicure? wow, that's all i have to say :)