Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Seven Eleven!


Today was 7/11 (in case you didn't know). And, to anyone living outside of the US this is just a normal day, but since we live in the wonderful United States of America and have 7/11 stores... today was get a free slurpee day! This was very exciting for me because I have never gone into a 7/11 before to get a free slurpee... in fact I can't even remember the last time that I even went into a 7/11.

So after work Gerry and I went and got a free slurpee. They were tiny, but very fun, and very delicious. Good idea Gerry, I'm glad that you made me get one!

4 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Ooh...i didn't know this.
I am glad you enjoyed yours (:

David Hughes said...

how did I not know about this?!?!

dang.

next year.

Brent said...

I've never heard of that! I'm so bummed.

jessie estupinan said...

welcome to the club (: