Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter at Midnight...


In a couple hours I am going to see the new Harry Potter Movie. I haven't seen any of the other movies or even read the books... but, I've also never been to a midnight showing of a movie... so I'm kind of excited.

I'm pretty sure that I could never get into the whole Harry Potter thing like many other people are... but I sure do love going to the movies with friends!

I really hope that tonight while I'm in line I see some Harry Potter crazies that are all dressed up! That would really make my night!

3 comments:

Mariah Snyder said...

I didn't see any of them either...did you like it?

Brent said...

I'm sure you saw some - one named Allison.

I haven't read any of the books, but I've seen all the movies. I'm excited to see this one.

David Hughes said...

haha that's so funny...someone bought me a ticket for the mightnight show and I said no way because I've never seen one or read one of the books either :)