Thursday, July 5, 2007

I feel like walking the world, like walking the world...

List of things that I love:
- Sunsets/Sunrises
- Running
- My i-pod
- The smell of the ocean
- People watching

All of these things together= Good times.

Every morning, and every night I used to go for a fun at the Dana Point Island. It was my favorite way to begin and end the day. I loved running while watching the sunrise in the morning and breathing in the crisp cool air as I was waking up. And, I loved watching people with their dogs and smelling people's BBQs while I ran around at night.

Well, tonight on my way home I decided that I was going to go to the harbor since I hadn't been in a while, and it was great! I forgot how great it is down there! If you live close to the harbor island... you should go down!