Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



I know that since today is the 4th of July I should probably have a picture of our president, a flag, a picture of someone BBQing, or maybe even fireworks posted on my blog... except this 4th of July Josh Duhamel was the best part. I am grateful that we live in a free country... but today I am VERY grateful that Josh was in Transformers. I saw the movie today and other than the super cheesy lines like, "No matter what happens, I'm glad that I got in the car with you" (gag me) it was a great movie. I know that this is such a girl thing to say but, Josh is in my top my three reasons why I would see that movie again. And they are:


3. Josh helping saving the world
2. Josh in uniform
1. Josh coming home to his wife and new baby girl

Just kidding. Those are not my three reasons... but Josh would be one of the three.

After the movie some friends and I grabbed lunch at Wahoo's which is always delicious, and then Bethany and I took off to find some festive 4th of July hats. Well... we found hats and, the best part about the hats we found is that they also came with an Uncle Sam Beard! Which we also turned into a uni-brow, chest hair, armpit hair, 5 kinds of mustaches and about 3 different kinds of beards. It was awesome.

Later we met up with a bunch of friends and all had dinner together and played some games, it was very fun! One of the guys at the party was a new German intern and since it was his first American holiday Bethany and I took Dominik to see fireworks... he was very excited.

I hope that everyone had a GREAT 4th of July! Mine was great!
...
B and me at Party city... we tried on a few different things before we bought our uncle Sam hats and beards.

The car ride home from getting our sweet 4th of July accessories...This picture speaks for itself. The movie was awesome...Alanna made funfetti cupcakes! My favorite!

3 comments:

Brent said...

I was supposed to go see it yesterday, but somehow that didn't work out. If you really want to see it again, I'll let you know when I am going.

Sounds like you guys had a fun 4th.

E.Money said...

aw sounds like you had fun!! also, no one has been able to excite me about transformers...but that picture did. :)

David Hughes said...

Wahoos = gross


...but due to my desire to see our friendship continue to blossom...I will let it slide...