Friday, July 6, 2007

I hate grashoppers.

HATE THEM. I hate them so much that as I sat in work today downloading different color palettes onto illustrator, even though I loved a specific green palette, I refused to download it because the title of the palette was "grasshopper's dream". I refuse to have anything on my computer to do with grasshoppers.

I hate them so much that I also thought about putting a picture of a grasshopper on my blog for this post, but I got so grossed out at the thought... I didn't.

3 comments:

Brent said...

So I shouldn't have changed your computer background to a grasshopper after you left?

jessie estupinan said...

amen sister (:

my friend threw a grashopper at my back durring my highschool softball camp...I screamed reallllly loud.

Brian Olsen said...

they're not that bad - tasting. I ate a live one in high school once.