Monday, July 9, 2007

Transformers... take 2

I saw transformers yesterday for the second time... and it was even better! I felt like some things made more sense and I picked up on some little details that I missed the first time.

But, as much as I loved it, there was one thing that I didn't like... Megan Fox (the main girl). She is HORRIBLE. I know, i know... she's hot. I get it... but, she can't act to save her life. None of her lines are convincing (at all), no matter what is going on she is always trying to look sexy (And, that doesn't work Megan Fox. Normal people don't look sexy when they are running for their life... try taking some acting classes), and last but not least she only had one expression the whole entire movie; and that expression was, "I'm confused... but I'm really hot. I know you think I'm hot".

Dear Megan Fox,
Acting... learn about it. You're terrible.
Just trying to help,
Annie

Despite Megan's horrible acting skills I loved the movie! And, I can't remember the last time that I ever saw a movie in theaters more than once, so this is kind of a big deal. I love transformers. I know that makes me a super big nerd... but I'm OK with that. I also love the Spice Girls and I think Weird Al is funny... so be it.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Harsh. Such hostility toward the hot chick. What's up with that?

jessie estupinan said...

Annie, you make me laugh (:

E.Money said...

She was BEYOND terrible. There has to be a pretty girl who can actually be convincing out there somewhere...the movie was awesome though!!

Unknown said...

Brent and I were just talking last night about how we like Weird Al!

Anonymous said...

Weird Al is great and I don't really like the Spice Girls but I like spices.