Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Karaoke in Costco



So, today i spent a lot of the day getting things ready for beach camp. It seems to be my life lately. For the first half of the day I was in Costco looking at stuff for our meals so I could make sure that the budget was correct. As I turned down the bread isle I started to hear singing. Not the kind of singing that one would hear on the radio... the kind of singing that one would expect to hear from their roommate, brother, or sister if they were singing in the shower. So, of course I turned my cart out into the main part of Costco so that i could follow the singing and find the person who it was coming from. My curiosity was killing me.

As soon as I walked out into the part of Costco where they had giant boxes of cereal I saw HER. She was siting on a stool in front of a TV singing Karaoke. I don't know whether she was selling the karaoke, or whether she was just a costumer who wanted to try it out. But she was there for about 10 minutes strait. Singing songs that I have never heard before... and you could hear her ALL over Costco.

It made my day. You go girl. Sing your heart out. I hope that someone gave you a tip.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Free food and entertainment. It doesn't get much better than that.

E.Money said...

oh Costco...its always an experience!

Jordan said...

hahah thats awesome!

jennifer said...

that would be super funny that would be super sweet to be there and here her :)

jessie estupinan said...

this post made my day!