Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bethany + Annie = GCF (good clean fun)

Tonight we had a leader meeting for Summer Camp. I sat next to Bethany... which means that the meeting was even more awesome than I anticipated. You know how you just have those friends that seem to make whatever you're doing so much more fun? ... Bethany is that for me. I am convinced that her and I could sit in a room all by ourselves with nothing and we would have the best time ever.

So, we're sitting at this meeting tonight filling out a form with our medical information, name, address and all of that stuff. At the very bottom we notice a section that leaves blanks next to statements like what are your, "Night or sleeping problems, Concerns or fears, Siblings' names & ages if attending camp"

Here were our responses:
Annie:
Night or sleeping problems: Kick while sleeping
Concerns or fears: Bears, grasshoppers, the dark
Siblings' names & ages if also attending camp: My sister in Christ Bethany, she is 26.

Bethany:
Night or sleeping problems: Wetting the bed
Concerns or fears: Commitment
Siblings' names & ages if also attending camp: Annie-21. Sister in the Lord.



...we were giggling non stop while writing these out. Sometimes I feel like I'm 12 all over again. Now we have to fill out a new one, but it was sure fun!

8 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

wow...too much fun. I can so picture this event (:

hm..my word verification says die in it.
diesvtwb

E.Money said...

hahahaha...amazing. i love you both!

ponch0 said...

I love your new layout!

P.S. That is something I could picture you two doing =]

Brent said...

When David lets grasshoppers loose in your room, you can just kick them away.

I'd fear commitment if I wet the bed too.

Christine.Marie said...

haha. You two are so dang funny. Can't wait to see you at summer camp all week!

Krista said...

heyy annie!
ahahha i lovee you two. :]]
ohhh and i got a blogg! yay!
<33 youuu
Krista

Josh Peters said...

I know bethany - she doesn't like GCF.

Jordan said...

hahaha aww you're both so cute!