Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And just when you thought I couldn't get any more talented...

Allow me to knock your socks of once again. Along with my many other talents including: knowing the lyrics to every Kelly Clarkson song, popping my hip out it's socket, being able to find whatever I'm looking for in pink, and perfecting the art of "the awkward face" in pictures... I also play tennis. That's right... yours truly LOVES the sport of racquet's and green spheres.

Tonight I played tennis with Becky... it had been about a year for both of us, so we were totally rusty, but it was very fun. Elizabeth came too, and she was our spectator/entertainer/cheerleader/time keeper/ball catcher. Thank you Elizabeth.

We all talked about getting out there at least once a week from now on. I can't wait until Tuesday next week!

No comments: