Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh Disneyland... you never let me down.

Yesterday I went to Disneyland. And, as always... I had a FABULOUS time! I went with Wendy and Bethany and I can't wait to go back with them! Here are some pictures from our adventure at Disneyland...
In the parking structure getting excited about going to Disneyland... I feel like Wendy and I could almost be related in this picture.

An awkward interpretive dance. The lady who took this picture for us was giggling the whole time... I was worried that the picture was going to come out blurry.

Bethany was being Tinkerbell, I was being a soaring eagle, and Wendy was a chicken. We felt like we all needed to be a "flying" something because of the background...

A fun house mirror right outside of California Screamin'... always fun!

Wendy making an Elvis face and me trying to make an Elvis face...

This picture makes me laugh so hard. We were all supposed to make faces like we were afraid but Bethany looks like she just won a million dollars, Wendy looks like a scared Elvis, and I look like I'm about to cry...

It was such a great day! Wendy and Bethany... I can't wait to go back with you, and when we do... we need to have a picture scavenger hunt! I've already started a list of things to look for! Pink bangs (check), Hammer pants (check), fanny pack (check, check), family in matching outfits (check, check and CHECK.)

2 comments:

elise! said...

Haha last time I went to a theme park, I counted about 18 kids in crocs... It's so fun to people watch at places like Disneyland!

Alyssa said...

ahhhh i have a dland pass i wanna gooo!!!!