Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fun at the Airport

This morning my roommate/best friend Becky and I took off for Seattle. We left our house this morning at 5:00, stopped at Starbucks, and made it to the airport in plenty of time to catch our flight. Once we checked our bags we walked over to the HUGE line of people waiting to go through the metal detectors... after being in line for about 20 minutes we heard a weird noise. I figured that it was music being played in the airport and that it was the beginning of a horrible song... nope. It was an alarm. There was a security breach and so the airport had to stop the line and no one was allowed to go through the metal detectors or check any more bags. The whole airport came to a stop... it was really weird. About two minutes later this short little women starts walking next to the line of people who were waiting to go to their terminal and starts yelling at everyone to "MAKE SURE THAT LIQUIDS ARE IN A PLASTIC BAG... A PLASTIC BAG. PLASTIC BAG. PLASTIC."

Becky and I were getting bored at this point and tired of standing so we pow-wowed on the floor and played Blink. One of the best card games ever. We were only there for about 30 minutes, thank goodness. Then we got to take off our shoes and walk through the metal detectors. Always a good time.

Once we got on the plane we had the best time ever. I love take off's and I LOVE sitting on planes with people that I love and just being able to spend time talking to them. Becky and I had a lot of catch up to do since we hadn't seen each other in about a month. We talked the whole time about everything that has been going on in our lives and then for a solid hour and a half on the plane we did this:









5 comments:

elise! said...

Haha you guys are funny.

Brent said...

Your mustache is a little off-center.

jessie estupinan said...

Annie, you make me smile (:

E.Money said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! :)

Christine.Marie said...

I miss your face so much!