Saturday, July 28, 2007

It might be a while...

Today I am crazy busy cleaning up my room, running errands, and packing for Thousand Pines. I leave tomorrow afternoon and probably won't be able to blog again until Friday. I will be busy playing spoons, hanging out with fun people, and watching God show himself in new ways to the students that we're taking up there. You can be praying that the students will be open to hearing God speak and maybe even accepting him in their life for the first time! Summer camp is such a blessing! I'm sure that I will have so many stories and pictures when I get back.

Have a great week everyone and don't miss me too much while I'm gone!

6 comments:

Brent said...

Have fun at camp. Thousand Pines is awesome!

ponch0 said...

I am so excited for Thousand Pines!!! Even though you are not my cabin leader, we should for sure still hang out. =]

Christine.Marie said...

Have fun!

Can't wait for Beach Camp!

Heather Leith said...

how did you do your layout???

E.Money said...

i'm dying without you!!!!!

The Double-U Show said...

I've never been to Thousand Pines although I've been to California about a billion times. Hey, if you know anyone that likes sports you can send them to http://www.thedouble-ushow.blogspot.com. It's not a spam message, I swear, I'm starting my blog and I want people to check it out. Thanks.