Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here's a couple (not) fun facts...

According to my Snapple lid today, Snapple True Fact #31 says: The average human will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping.

SICK. I can't think of anything that grosses me out more than having a spider crawl into my mouth... except maybe a grasshopper jumping into my mouth.

Also, according to Becky's Snapple lid, Snapple True Fact #53 says: The average women consumes 6lbs of lipstick in her lifetime.

Thank goodness I don't wear lipstick. That's 6 pounds I don't need!

5 comments:

E.Money said...

Snapple lies.

Brent said...

8 in your whole life? That's not bad.

Christine.Marie said...

That is seriously disgusting. I absolutly hate spiders...and then knowing that they are going to crawl into my mouth is even worse.

Bethany said...

Ok, what's funny is that I just looked this up today. I guess two weeks of camp makes me more paranoid about swallowing spiders.

Anyway, check out this website: http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mspidereat.html

So, no worries. Keep up that mouth-open, loud-snoring, almost-dead sleep.

annie said...

I usually don't comment on my own blog... but I just feel like I need to defend myself and say that I do not snore. at all.