Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This is my friend- Part 1

This is my friend Brian, he thinks his name is Bron (because that's how he say's it) But it's spelled B-r-i-a-n which means that is is pronounced BRI-AN. And not BRON.

Today Bri-an was running credit cards though our machine and asked me to help him load some new credit card tape into the machine. He went to get some new tape and it was too big to fit in the machine. So he said "Let's just unroll it until it will fit inside" to which I said, "Umm... really? Are you sure?" He nodded and just rolled it across the floor, and then i tossed it back. Then between the two of us this is what accidentally happened:

Ok, maybe it wasn't a complete accident. But then it just kept going... and going... and going...

Woops.

Seeing the big pile of paper on the floor (that reminded me of a pile of leaves) made me want to play with it... so I did. And I got BRON to play with it too. This is us dressed up in credit card tape:






I like you Bri-an. I'm glad that we're friends.

5 comments:

E.Money said...

i like brawn. :)i still credit myself with explaining to brian that his name is actually TWO syllables.

Heather Leith said...

hah thats funny...i always noticed that, but never really COMPREHENDED it.

Annie, por favor add me to your blog! i simply must know what description I am!

i love annie summers. (just thought i'd throw that in.)

MamaSue said...

Annie, my newest ToeDaughter, I had the same credit card issue. Turns out, you have to order the tape from the company that manufactures the machine because the rolls you can buy at Staples are too big by about 1/2 inch. OR...OR...OR you can have unrolling adventures on a regular basis.

ponch0 said...

haha you guys are so fun!

Christine.Marie said...

I MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!