Friday, August 31, 2007

Usually I hate getting my clothes soaking wet...

But a couple nights ago I didn't mind so much. I got to be a part of this:
Wildside went down to Salt Creek beach to Baptize four of our students and it was incredible. I was the person in charge of taking pictures of all the students getting baptized, which meant that I had to stand out in the waves (that were waste deep) and I wore jeans... oopsies. But, it was worth it. I love my job and I am so blessed to be a part of this kind of thing. I love watching Students fall in love with Jesus and take the next step with him. I love being able to watch them learn, grow and mature in their faith. And, even though I am just a small part of their lives... they have touched mine in a huge way.

I am SO blessed to be called into ministry and be able to experience God working in students lives first hand. I can't wait to see where these students will be 5 years from now.

No comments: