Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm definitely an Autumn Girl

I was talking to my friends Randy and Kim today about how I have really liked the weather lately because it's been cooler than the weeks before. It's not cold, but definitely cooler.

For some reason, every year, I get surprised that it's never cold enough in September to be wearing sweatshirts, jackets and fun scarves. Every year I trick myself into thinking that once September rolls around it's going to be cold enough for that... but nope.

I can't wait for it to get colder and be able to wear scarves... they are one of my favorite things about autumn and winter!

3 comments:

ambrosia said...

MFEO!!! i love this weather! tut tut- looks like rain!

Anonymous said...

This could also be one of the reasons you are so into the Pacific Northwest. They have a chill factor.

Heather McTaggart said...

ME TOO! I can't wait for the fall sweaters and clothes! Want to do some fall shppping and grab lunch one day? I know some great Outlets!