Saturday, September 15, 2007

I got tagged... twice.

Brent and John tagged me... at the same time. So instead of doing two (since that would be ridiculous and repetitive) this is my response to both tags. I thought that maybe I would cheat the system and respond with 6 words instead of just 3, but when I tried that it was a lot harder to come up with 6 words, rather than only 3. I also figured that would be inconsiderate considering not everyone is as popular as me and gets tagged by two people at the same time like I do... I'm totally kidding.

Thanks for tagging me Brent and John! Here are my responses!

I have to use 3 words to answer each question. No more, no less. It's harder than you think!

Christine and Alyssa tag you're it!

1. Where is your cell phone? on my lap
2. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend (or husband/wife)? Don't have one
3. Where is one of your parents? Probably teaching math
4. Cheesecake? Oh, Yes Please!
5. Your favorite thing to do? See my friends
6. Your dream last night? I can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Lemon Ice Water
8. The room you're in? My living room
9. George Bush? This is funny
10. What you're good at? All things shopping
11. One of your wish list items? Some new Sevens
12. Where did you grow up? South Orange County
13. The last thing you did? Talked to Becky
14. What are you wearing? Jeans and T-shirt
15. Who stole your sunglasses? They're not stollen
16. Ketchup? Not for fries
17. Your computer? a MAC laptop
18. Your life? full of fun
19. Your mood? getting kinda sleepy
20. Your next blog? coming very soon!
21. Your car is? getting kinda old
22. Your summer? Always a blast
23. Your relationship status? Not in one
24. Your favorite color(s)? i LOVE pink!
25. When is the last time you laughed? 2 seconds ago

No comments: