Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dear Blake and Stephanie,

Get excited. While we (Drew, Anna, Aubrey and I) were out tonight getting dinner, we stumbled across an incredible find. Dare I say the best new home gift anyone could ever hope to receive... seriously.

In case you aren't convinced right now here are some excellent reasons why this gift should make you jump for joy, and why all of your friends that come over will be jealous of this amazing creation and ask you where you bought it.

Reason #1: It's adorable
Reason #2: It reminded us of Blake
Reason #3: It's colorful so it could really go in any room of your house
Reason #4: It's very welcoming to new people who come into your home
Reason #5: It's an heirloom piece

So there it is. We know that you are in suspense thinking "oh man... when am I going to get this? I am so excited." But I'm sorry... you will just have to wait until Friday.

Love and warm wishes,
The Petersen and Anderson Families

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I've been thinking. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat in suspense trying to figure out what this wonderful gift could be. If it reminds you of Blake it must be super hot or somewhat gassy. So, I'm so excited to see what it is! Thanks for thinking of us. You'll have to come visit soon so you can see the gift proudly displayed on our mantel.