Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Resses Pleasses!

Last night Drew and I didn't have any plans, which rarely happens. I feel like we're always going somewhere, doing something, or meeting someone. I love staying busy like that, but every once in a while its nice to have nothing planned. So, after dinner we decided to go to the grocery store and get stuff to make gingerbread houses!

Well, my husband is... amazing. He's one of those people that you love to hate becasue they're so dang good at everything. But I don't hate him for that... he's my hero. His gingerbread house (which we actually made with graham crackers becasue it's cheaper, easier, and in my opinion more delicious) was incredible. I am biased when it comes to my husband, becasue he's my favorite, but his ginger bread house was truly amazing. It looked like an architect had made it. Just look at the dimensions that house has!

I was too timid to try anything fancy, but I liked mine becasue it had a reeses pieces roof and a Christmas tree out in front.


Yes, yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet... but it's Christmas time in the Petersen house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those gingerbread houses are AMAZING!

ambrosia said...

I love it.
I love you.
p.s. I tagged you on my blog. che che check it out, baby!!