Friday, January 9, 2009

Amber Baker, I must love you.

Just for you, Amber, here are seven more random facts about me.

1. I really hate the feeling of make up on my face, so I rarely wear it. If I'm going somewhere where I feel like I must wear make up, the second I get home I usually wash it off.

2. My feet are always cold. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing socks and Ugs, and sometimes it doesn't even matter if I'm wearing 3 pairs of socks and my Ugs, my feet are still cold. weird- I know.

3. I eat grapefruit weird. I like to cut it like It's an orange and eat it that way, instead of eating it like most people do.

4. Scarves are my favorite accessory... ever.

5. I'm a camel when it comes to water. Whenever I go out to eat with Drew or friends, my water glass probably gets refilled about 9 times. And, not like the waiter or waitress keeps topping off my glass, it's usually like I drink the whole glass and they come fill it all the way up again.

6. Whenever it rains, if I'm home by myself, I have to watch You've Got Mail, or Sleepless in Seattle.

7. I love breakfast. I could eat donuts, pastries, muffins, and bread for every meal for the rest of my life and be happy. I probably won't, becasue I think that my self control is a little better than that, but I would sure like to!

2 comments:

ambrosia said...

Wow, you really MUST love me!!! Thank you, I loved learning more interesting things about you- we have a LOT in common!!! (maybe that's why we love each other so much!!)

Alyssa said...

MY new blog! Check it out :)